• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I'm trying to register for an account

A

Android Question

I'm trying to register for an account on your system ---- but I got flagged!!!!

Then, I tried contacting you guys to get this cleared up ---- but still got flagged!!! What's the deal here?

It's one thing to hold me guilty until proven innocent ---- but can't I at *least* reach someone there so I can present the *ample* evidence that I am an actual person trying to create an account and not some script somewhere?

Worst part is --- I have no idea how to leave my contact information so you can contact me. Apparently putting an email address in is enough to get my question flagged.

Now seriously guys ---- it's one thing to hold someone presumed guilty of being a script until proven innocent ---- but seriously, can't you at *least* give them some avenue to present proof of their innocence which they can access without proving their innocence *first*?

If I sound a bit agitated in the tone of this post, it is because it is not the first, second, or even the third attempt to contact you without being blocked by your way-over-vigilant filter.

Honestly, I don't even know how to give you information to reach me back because even THAT causes this to get flagged!!!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones