1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

I'm trying to register for an account

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Android Question, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Android Question

None
    I'm trying to register for an account on your system ---- but I got flagged!!!!

Then, I tried contacting you guys to get this cleared up ---- but still got flagged!!! What's the deal here?

It's one thing to hold me guilty until proven innocent ---- but can't I at *least* reach someone there so I can present the *ample* evidence that I am an actual person trying to create an account and not some script somewhere?

Worst part is --- I have no idea how to leave my contact information so you can contact me. Apparently putting an email address in is enough to get my question flagged.

Now seriously guys ---- it's one thing to hold someone presumed guilty of being a script until proven innocent ---- but seriously, can't you at *least* give them some avenue to present proof of their innocence which they can access without proving their innocence *first*?

If I sound a bit agitated in the tone of this post, it is because it is not the first, second, or even the third attempt to contact you without being blocked by your way-over-vigilant filter.

Honestly, I don't even know how to give you information to reach me back because even THAT causes this to get flagged!!!!

Advertisement

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Android Expert
    None

Jan 16, 2012
    Male
    Being retired and writing Tasker tasks.
    Fayetteville, NC, USA
    I marked this for the attention of the mods. Sit tight.

El Presidente likes this.
  3. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!

Jan 3, 2011
    Scotland
    Email androidforums.com@gmail.com and one of the admins will pick it up from there.

I'm really sorry you're having difficulty registering, we'll endeavour to get it sorted ASAP.