• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Important post by P3droid (For GB users especially)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUCH... God damn it, who threw that.... Oh, it's you eh.... well thanks a lot FABER!!!

Hit me right in the back of my head, and I was TRYING to sleep!

Mods, please give Faber an infraction for throwing things. That should be worth at least 5 points! He's lucky it wasn't sharp, or I'd be dead right now!

:mad::mad::mad:

:p
you know i said c on a cracker, and you just said g d i dont think steven will like that too much, i dont like it, but i cant stop people from saying it, but i would recommend you edit it and put well darn it instead of g d if you do not mind please :)

Upvote 0
I believe that the main OP topic has been debated, discussed, analyzed and what not. I believe everything that was said has been said. The thread has gone quite off topic. If you want to continue this OT chattering, please post here:
http://androidforums.com/lounge/311...now-gone-tomorrow-who-knows-k-bro-thread.html (This is where all of the DX's OT chit chatting should be :p)

Cheers,
Roze
Your friendly neighbourhood moderator

/Thread Closed

Reactions: Aggie12
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones