• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help in-call volume too low

hi folks,
been using galaxy note for almost 2 weeks now....

when m on a call the volume is too low. Specially when m outside on the road or in the traffic then its hardly audible :(

Initially i thought m not holding the phone properly close to the ear. However that wasnt the problem. I guess the default max in-call volume is low:(

-Is there anyone who is facing the same problem and what did u do to solve the
problem?
-Is there any way to increase the in-call volume (other than using any app)?
-If no, then which app can help me increase the volume?

request suggestions .....

Thx for the suggestion..
during the call i did turn the volume up to max. Still it wasnt satisfactory specially when m out on the road n traffic around. There isnt any problem when m indoors.

Is it that the background noise cancellation is reducing the other persons voice down too?!!!

I saw a post in galaxy s2 forums where by typing few numbers v get some menu n then one can twick around with the volumes. It also said it doesnt work for note. So any idea if der is any such thing for note as well?

I DO NOT WANT TO ROOT THE PHONE N DO IT.
Any way to increase it folks???

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones