• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Incredible Issue Screen Moving on It's Own

lespaulist

Mar 1, 2010
This just started happening... if I go to my right most home screen and sit there for a second my phone starts moving from right to left until it reaches the left most home screen.

If I am in an applicaiton the same thing happens it starts scrolling up or to the left. It's like it thinks I'm touching the screen when I'm not.

Any ideaS?

Thanks.

No ideas, but I know exactly what you are talking about since my Incredible has done that about 5 or 6 times in the past week that I have had it. It seems to happen when I wake the phone up. A few times it cleared up after awhile, but most of the time I have had to pull the battery on it before the problem would resolve. It is pretty annoying!:mad:

Hopefully someone has a clue as to what is causing this.

Upvote 0
This just started happening... if I go to my right most home screen and sit there for a second my phone starts moving from right to left until it reaches the left most home screen.

If I am in an applicaiton the same thing happens it starts scrolling up or to the left. It's like it thinks I'm touching the screen when I'm not.

Any ideaS?

Thanks.

Try cleaning your optical pad. Compressed air works best.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones