• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
pros dual core processor very fast cons battery life is terrible worst batter i ever seen and there is no slim battery that's better than the stock battery....and the stock battery is terrible and i don't know about everybody else i have major overheating problems 130 F
other than that the nova screen looks very good this is metro pcs best phone for now you should get it anyways you have no better choice

Upvote 0
The lg connect IMO Is a great phone. Yes the battery sucks, but if you manage your usage you will make it through the day. I have a spare battery, so I don't worry. It charges in 2 hours also.

This is my first smartphone and it is genius-phone. It's the entire world at my fingertips. Metro's 4g isnt blazing fast, but it's good enough to surf, stream, and download no problem. Being online drains the battery so you need to ration it if your not plugged in.

I do everything on this machine, that I can do on my desktop computer and some. Cause there is a camera, video recorder, voice recorder, flashlight, gps, maps, voicemail, Ipod, not to mention the NY Yankees, Mets, Knicks, Rangers, all streaming live in my hip pocket. I'm just loving it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones