• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Insufficient Memory error

DoriR

Lurker
Sep 6, 2011
Hello all,

I just got my (refurbished) infuse a couple of days ago and am trying to learn the ropes :) ive been reading this forum and have really enjoyed the info. Im hoping someone can help me with the following...

I got the following error when downloading an app from the market: "There is insufficient space on the device". This happens only when downloading multiple apps in a row. if i restart my device, i can download one app fine, and then the next i get this error.

Storage:
External SD has 1.6GB free
Internal SD has 6.67GB free
Internal phone storage as 1.44 GB free

So i know its not a storage issue. Ive read other similar posts and people recommend clearing cache. The only app i find with a bit of cache use is facebook, i clear it but it doesnt help.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks so much in advance

Ok well, you may want to get used to it, or have a short fix. The market has this problem on the infuse, and to help it go to settings then applications then manage tap on all find the market then clear cache. That helped me a little before, but now since i have Infused V2.1, the guy who fixed this made a fix for it. It will soon be updated for the fix sometime soon if you wait.

Reactions: DoriR
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones