• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Internetbrowser Connection Problem

Lilleskotte

Lurker
Oct 12, 2011
Yello!

I've been having a weird problem lately. When using Mobile Data, I can't connect to the internet with my browsers, even though I'm still able to recieve mails and use my Facebook app without problems. I'm still able to use the browsers when connected to my Wifi at home.

The first two months or so, this was no problem. I've tried clearing the browsers history and cache, and I tried hard reseting my phone without solving the issue.

I'd really appriciate it if someone has a solution to my problem, and I'll owe you a massage!

This happened to me. I eventually gave up and flashed CM7, and it seemed to fix it. It probably has something to do with your APN settings, that's what I worked out was wrong with mine (but had no idea how to fix it).

I found that all of my browsers and apps didn't work. Dolphin, stock, and apps that needed an internet connection that used the default internet API (such as a rom downloader for GBA). Opera did work though I'm pretty sure.

I really do suggest flashing CM7 to your device though. it's very easy and is a lot faster than the LG stock. That is, of course, if you want to void your warranty.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones