• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

introduce myself

hi everyone

i'm mark a facebook addict; in awe of android, just getting to grips with it, well kinda :) -- havin' trouble with you tube dl and rippers and searched hi and lo ---- always keep meaning to join this forum so what better time.

also i am very lucky to have secured some funding for a social media initiative in birmingham, england. it is the first of its kind and i really want the pilot to work.... it is specifically aimed at substance misuse service users and families / communities - so anyone who is interested feel free to contact me.... i'm savvy but not that experienced. i'm sure you can find me in lots of weird and wonderful ways)

i am hungry for info on how to make the best of my Desire S and it has been a wonderful journey so far --- who'd ever have thought when i had fantasies watching all that sci fi that we would far exceed what was shown...!

well thats me for now.... :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones