• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Introducing EpicRick

EpicRick

Lurker
Feb 27, 2011
TX
Howdy,

I am Rick. I have a Samsung Epic. I have been in the computer biz a long time. I am excited by Android and the potential it brings. What brought me to this forum at the moment is trying to get my Sony XPLOD car radio to pair with the Epic. The Epic seems to be looking but does not find the Sony. I am also interested in battery life on the Epic. I have just gotten it a few days ago and the battery seems to be getting better, but I have seriously thought about one of those Seidio batteries (3300mhA?) which comes with a replacement, humpback whale back. The problem is that Seidio, who also supplies cases, does not make a case for their own humpback battery back! Argh. For now I am waiting to see if the battery settles in for more than a day of service and I have gotten addtional usb cables for the car and computer to charge the Epic when I can.

Thanks for the site. Its sites like these that help move things along.

Rick

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones