• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

iphone 5 os sequent

that article was from a long time ago, the court ruled in the customers favor saying that people should be able to modify the products they buy. Why bring up old news lol?

Um because the fact the idea ever existed is as hilarious as the Samsung paying apple in pennies. Even calling my bs got you laughing.

Reactions: boricuakiller
Upvote 0
Um because the fact the idea ever existed is as hilarious as the Samsung paying apple in pennies. Even calling my bs got you laughing.

its apple what do you expect? they'll stop at nothing to protect their OS because quite frankly its all they got. I saw the article about samsung paying them in pennies, funny.

Upvote 0
its apple what do you expect? they'll stop at nothing to protect their OS because quite frankly its all they got. I saw the article about samsung paying them in pennies, funny.

Seriously that was just like two politicians from two parties getting a chance to speak. To find out they were on the same page the whole time.

I <3 this forum.

Reactions: chevanlol360
Upvote 0

Nickels, and it was a joke, never happened.

Not sure what this has to do at all with rooting a ZTE.

Want this moved to the Lounge?

Upvote 0
I been thinking going back to the iphone 5 and iphone 6 will be out in no time more bigger huge screen now that ios 7 is coming will be better finaly apple step up hes game what u guys thing android or ios im debating i love both os

They are both great platforms and in my opinion, you will be likely pleased with either os. If screen size is important to you, go Galaxy s3/s4. If you want bigger, the Note is there.

My preference is for the s3 and it has nothing to do with the os.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones