• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Iphone on Metropcs (via biegephone)

So I found this website that sells the iphone 4 flashed to metropcs via this vendor called "Biegephone". Google this.

I live in the SF Bay Area and this phone is advertized to have full talk, text and web functionality in my area. Does anyone have experience with this particular vendor?

lol, well, sorry....not but android eats apples for lunch & ejects them out the back door all day long. S3 rules lol:rock:

As much as I dislike Apple, I have to advice on not bashing over one's preference. There are billions of people on this planet and each one is unique. No one platform/operating system will suffice everyone. Diversity helps people find what they like among the masses, so don't hate them over one preference.

Just imagine if we all ate the same type of food, drank the same kind of drink, drove the same vehicle etc. Horrible! No way to differentiate anyone!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones