• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

iPhone OS 4.0

IOWA, I've read your posts in this thread and others, it seems to be you are letting some personal hatred rule your head. Your arguments are all over the place to be honest, and the underlying theme is a sort of deep hatred of Apple.

You have made some good points however, but then go and spoil it by reffering to others posts as having no proof, yet the majority of your arguments have no proof, and are based on purely your opinion.

Listen, I agree ok, I don't like what Apple is doing, I think a lot of iPhone users simply don't know better. When they see my Desire, and what I can do with it they don't ever look at their iPhone the same.

Your arguments (you make some very good ones) would stand up a lot better if you took a step back and read your posts before pressing submit, sometimes you go too far without thinking.

Yea, thats exactly what I SHOULD have said (it's what I meant anyway :p )><

Upvote 0
IOWA, I've read your posts in this thread and others, it seems to be you are letting some personal hatred rule your head. Your arguments are all over the place to be honest, and the underlying theme is a sort of deep hatred of Apple.

You have made some good points however, but then go and spoil it by reffering to others posts as having no proof, yet the majority of your arguments have no proof, and are based on purely your opinion.

Listen, I agree ok, I don't like what Apple is doing, I think a lot of iPhone users simply don't know better. When they see my Desire, and what I can do with it they don't ever look at their iPhone the same.

Your arguments (you make some very good ones) would stand up a lot better if you took a step back and read your posts before pressing submit, sometimes you go too far without thinking.

Well you'd be better off trying to find alien lifeforms then understanding my thinking process. I am an odd cookie and I will admit that. Most of my posts are on the fly, and sometimes I do post things I should have looked over twice. So guilty as charged. Honeslty, if apple turned it around and loosened up a bit, I wouldn't come against them so hard, and probably, even support them. Apple isn't the only entity I come agains.

Also, one thing about me, when I realize I was wrong, I concede and make a publicly available retraction. Nobody is perfect.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones