• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Is there a launcher that mixes sense 3.0 and ADW?

PCaff

May 21, 2011
I'm running CM7 and have the defaulted ADW Launcher and i've gotten too used to the dock with custom apps. I can't go back to sense with just the app drawer and phone and personalize thing. However the sexy new sense 3.0 is soo nice. notifications and things on the lockscreen is amazing. also the stautus bar. Does anyone understand what i'm saying and want the same? An HTC sense with basically a 5 app dock tray instead of the sense dock.

I'm running CM7 and have the defaulted ADW Launcher and i've gotten too used to the dock with custom apps. I can't go back to sense with just the app drawer and phone and personalize thing. However the sexy new sense 3.0 is soo nice. notifications and things on the lockscreen is amazing. also the stautus bar. Does anyone understand what i'm saying and want the same? An HTC sense with basically a 5 app dock tray instead of the sense dock.

I'm still not sure what you mean here..

Upvote 0
I'm still not sure what you mean here..

Like, i want to have the features that sense 3.0 has, such as the lock screen and the jump to notification (for example, what the new ios 5 can do, which they stole from us). But i also want to have a dock that has my texting app and my web browser and a couple others, instead of the sense dock, which is un-customizable and...kinda useless

Upvote 0
I don't see anything about widgets. The lockscreen we have now with CM7 and any variation thereof.

notifications and things on the lockscreen is amazing

Those are the shortcuts to messages, email, whatever

And he's specifically said sense a couple times. While a fake, so to speak, sense can be acheived I assumed (maybe I was wrong) he wanted sense and ADW

Upvote 0
notifications and things on the lockscreen is amazing

Those are the shortcuts to messages, email, whatever

And he's specifically said sense a couple times. While a fake, so to speak, sense can be acheived I assumed (maybe I was wrong) he wanted sense and ADW
Got ya. Yes, even with a Sense rom, sense personalization and adw are incompatible. By shortcuts I thought he meant on the lockscreen, which we now have. Oh well, he's not been back so we'll see.

Upvote 0
Yes for the people that are still confused i wanted to know if it was possible to mix the sense 3.0 lock screen features(widgets, shortcuts, etc.) Not the cm7 lockscreen shortcuts. I obviously already have those. I also wanted the 5 wide app dock that ADW gives you. I wanted all that in one

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones