• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Is there an app which record calls duration, messages and data used through my phone?

jfbaro

Jan 7, 2010
Hi,

I have been having problem with the carrier, they use to say I have called many numbers and have sent many SMSs I didn't really call or send.

So I was wondering if there is an app which will record all the calls' duration, SMSs sent and 3G/Edge usage.

So I could have a report later and compare it to my phone bill.

Cheers

Try running a search in the Market for:
sms backup
call log backup
I know there are a few freebies, some of which create a plain text file on the SD; the others toss the info into the gCal you specify. I suspect the plain text files will offer the cleanest/easiest view for comparing with your carrier's bill. (Add FILE to your search terms to narrow the hitlist.) If they are in csv format, it would be fairly simple to pull into a spreadsheet app for calculation purposes.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones