• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

is there anybody worse off then us

A question...

Do you really feel better that the X10 is on 0.1 higher than the Aero which is one of the worst Android phones to be released and the backflip is on 2.1 now so that leaves the Aero which from what I can tell was at&t only so well locked down.

I feel worse after reading google to find out about the Aero and Backflip :(

Upvote 0
A question...

Do you really feel better that the X10 is on 0.1 higher than the Aero which is one of the worst Android phones to be released and the backflip is on 2.1 now so that leaves the Aero which from what I can tell was at&t only so well locked down.

I feel worse after reading google to find out about the Aero and Backflip :(

That may only seem like a .1 release but the number of things it enables is far greater. Besides, 2.1 will be release in a month, no big deal.

The Backflip is not on 2.1 yet either, not sure where you got that info.

Upvote 0
Everyone that is moaning should really try the LG Eve GW620.... thats on 1.5, confirmed never to be upgraded and is the biggest piece of rubbish going. Son has one, festering on window ledge whilst he uses my old Sony C902 until his contract runs out in 16 months time or maybe Father Christmas is very kind!! So quite frankly the X10 is a wonder machine in comparison.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones