• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Issue: Music/Video plays fastforward

Roze

Hiding behind a mystery
Jan 20, 2010
Where the Sakura grows
I just noticed this issue this morning. I had poweramp and it expired last night, I then installed 3 (cube) and had it installed all of the album arts. I played a few songs on it to test it out, everything seems fine. A couple of hours later, I tried to play a song, and it wouldn't play. I didn't think much of it until this morning. I thought that 3 might have been defective, so I installed MixZing. That was when I noticed that my any songs I played would play fastforward, so there was a lot of screeching. I thought maybe MixZing wasn't optimized for the Atrix. After downloading MixZing, I also downloaded the game made by the 3 developer but uninstalled it immediately. I then installed Winamp and had the same issue. OK, now I'm thinking it might be my phone and not the apps. I open the stock gallery to play a video and it was playing fast forward. OK, it's my phone that's fudge up now. I then went and uninstall all the music apps I downloaded but the problem still persisted :( I'm not sure what's wrong with it now >_<

Yesterday I updated some of my apps including: Quick System Info Pro, Titanium backup and Go SMS Pro. I don't think these apps are the cause of my issue. I don't want to test them out since I use them daily.

I'm not sure if this is useful information, but I was on the phone for over 3 hours before I downloaded 3 (cube). Artie is rooted.

If you have this issue or know how to fix it, please respond back.

Thanks,
Roze

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones