• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Issue with "3" music player rockon

4ngi3

Jun 3, 2010
Hey everyone,

Not sure who's using "3" by rockon, but I've just downloaded it lastnight to test it out and for some reason a few of my songs which were downloaded by limewire don't show up in the list of songs. does it have to do with the way they're saved in the music folder? because the songs that have their own folder in my music folder come up great but ones that i've ripped off cds or downloaded as one offs on limewire don't seem to show up in the list of songs available?

If you do'nt get what i mean heres a visual.. all the songs with thier own folders can be found on the "3" app but the ones below that don't have a folder don't show up. Is there something i need to do with them? rename them in teh properties or something?

music.png

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones