• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Issue with loosing emails

I am having an issue with my S3. First let me say, I love this phone more then any other phone I've had!! But, if I can't get this issue fixed, I will be getting rid of it.

I keep loosing my emails from yahoo and hotmail (live). After I look at them, they seem to delete within hours!! This has cost me some MAJOR $$$ because I've lost some REALLY important emails. I never had this issue till I got this phone, and being in software, I know that it's the phone, not the email programs. I'm hoping someone can help me. I don't want to forward emails to another account, I don't want another app to read and receive my emails. I like the standard one that came with the phone just fine.....I NEED HELP!!!!

Screenshot all your settings. Blank out email address and password

I will tell you that I have 2 LIVE accounts (Hotmail) and a Yahoo account. I have never changed any of the settings in those accounts or on my phone other then to block certain people from emailing me. Other then that I have left all other settings alone. I am still running Android version 4.0.4 as my phone has not updated itself yet. So many of the settings that are being talked about in other threads I don't have!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones