• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

It Arrived on Thursday....

...with no instructions :thinking:

Am not good with this sort of thing. So, a few questions/queries

1. my screen if flickering like hell, i had to change the wallpaper as it was driving me insane - is this just mine or anyone else experienced this?
  2. supposed to have kindle app installed, not these, downloaded amazon app centre, tried to download kindle and get 'this app is not yet available for your device' - odd as I noticed some other posters have this - am in UK
  3. in the meantime as i can't get the kindle sorted, i am reading stuff in pdf format through the documents to go app; BUT if i put them on my memory card, they don't play, they have to be played through the external usb i got with it, and a memory stick plugged into that - any suggestions why? does it have to go into a specific folder (Memory card is micro sd 2gb)
Thanks in advance for any help/tips you can give me :eek:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones