• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

It's here, ALPHA 2.1 (10-19-2011)

SOD= Sleep of death. Not as bad as it sounds, but you'd have to do a hard reset (power + home for 30 secs) to wake it up.

Wifi problems like "connected" but no Internet or connect/disconnect loops.

Pressing wireless connection and choosing "forget" and connecting again OR booting into webOS and booting back into CW7 also helps.

Ahh, gotcha. Well, luckily I have yet to see either. How is your battery life? I'm at about 10 hours up and have ~30% left. I have been using it a lot, but I expected more out of the battery to be honest

Upvote 0
You know, after I posted about battery I realized this was an Alpha build and I should just be happy with it. I'm sure that it'll get better as the releases continue to come out.

Good idea about the CPU Spy. I will give it a try if I'm still seeing poor numbers after a full calibration.

Have you OC your TP? Can it be done with dual boot installed or would I have to start over?

Sorry for asking as these questions in here, but I figured it's better than starting a thread and you seem like the go to guy to ask around here

Upvote 0
Never even thought of setCPU. Glad I saved the apk on my Thunderbolt.

What governor are you using? It looks like ondemandcl is the default. Have you experimented with any others?

Ondemand - Both CPU cores freely move up and down as needed.
Ondemandtcl - prefers the use of CPU0 unless CPU1 is absolutely necessary for use, then it will kick in. otherwise it will remain idle

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones