• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Jorte reminder issues

rm3482

Lurker
Sep 13, 2012
I have searched all over the web for an answer to this problem and I can't find one anywhere. I love the app Jorte and use it every day for a calendar and also daily reminders for different things. But since upgrading to the ICS Mecha I can no longer receive reminders when the time come to pass. I no longer receive notification reminders or alarm reminders from Jorte for events that are scheduled. Also when the calendar tries to sync**with google it says "unfortunately google has stopped at this time". Any time a new event is added or if the app is opened this error message is received. Going into settings, account, and google and manually syncing also provides this issue. But the most difficult thing to cope with is the non existent reminders. Someone please help!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones