• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Juice Defender on the Mini

Perfect tip, thanks.

Would you mind explaining what autotask killer pro does? I'm looking for a task killer that has a whitelist, and runs on a scheduled interval.

Autotask killer 'kills' apps running in the background, You can create an ignore list of those apps you don't want killing.
You can also schedule how agressive you want the killing of apps to be and when it actually kills them eg I set mine to kill when the screen goes off

Reactions: jordanf98765
Upvote 0
Can it be set to delay a little after the screen goes off, and then kill processes?

I like the idea of all the unwanted apps being closed out when I'm done with a 'session' on my phone, but I have a very short screen timeout and don't want the app killer to be overzealous.

You can set it to kill from 30mins to 4hours or when screen turned off

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones