• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Juice Defender Plus Configuration Missing

jab5325

Lurker
Jul 23, 2011
I'm new to smartphones/Androids and have a Casio Gz'One Commando. I downloaded/installed Juice Defender Plus without any issues. I had apps configured and everything was running great.

Then, all of a sudden, within the past 2 days, I noticed the JD app had a blue circle instead of a red one. I opened it up, and found that my "configuration" screen tab was missing entirely from the app itself and my profile was set back to basic.

I've tried setting it to "aggressive" and "custom," but it always reverts back to basic and there's no third tab where I can configure my settings.

LateDroid's Juice Defender support site is a complete mess in my opinion, so I thought I'd come here to see if anyone can help me.

Great forum by the way--this place has helped me learn so much!

Welcome to the forum!

Once you hit the 'customise' button, are you then hitting 'advanced'? That is how you get it to display all the extra settings.

But yeah, JuiceDefender seems to forget it's settings all the time for me... Luckily there is a backup/restore option for your settings on the first page of the app.

Upvote 0
Thanks!

Yes, I've hit both customized in advanced.

More specifically, when I first open the app itself, it goes to the "About" tab. The second tab, "Status," contains profile, notification, icons legend, activity log, etc. I'm speaking of the third tab across the top, "Settings," where I can go and config different apps (TextFree, Pandora, etc.) that I want to be able to enable connectivity when the screen is off.

Before, it was working perfectly and I had it all set up with no problem. Now, that third tab where those settings are located is completely missing from the application, and it will not store/remember anything.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones