• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just bought an Infuse

skeeterca

Mar 26, 2012
I just bought an Infuse for 1 cent from AT&T and it is my first smartphone. I am anxiously awaiting it from the mail. I had been scouring over the different phones since me and my wifes contracts were over and i kept coming back to the Infuse. When i saw it on sale i didn't hesitate to order it. The non-smart phones all suck but i think they are doing that on purpose so you will have to buy a smartphone. My wife thinks it's too big and wants a slider phone but they all seem to suck also. She likes the Pantech crossover with the keyboard but the reviews on it aren't very shinning. Maybe if she plays with the infuse alittle she will like it. I know i am pumped about it. The only bad thing is it looks like these smart phones could turn into a whole new hobby.

skeeter
:D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones