• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

just checked out the epic 4g - hated it.

When I first saw the Epic's box at radioshack, I got really excited. It looked so, well, Epic inside of its pretty Sprint box, all magic and sparkles. I took a few minutes to look over the dummy phone, thinking to myself that maybe a physical keyboard might be a good idea. As soon as I got home, I sped over to YouTube to see what kind of glory might be revealed to me. I was instantly disappointed. The layout of things just seemed really lame and wonky to me, and my interest in it quickly faded.
I'm not going to bash it as a bad phone; if you simply must have a physical keyboard, have Sprint and want a high end phone, then go ahead and get it, but I would never ever trade in my Evo for it..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones