• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just got back from Vegas.......

Arsonman

Nov 5, 2009
and I forgot to turn my phone back to the CDMA auto (PRL) due to the fact that we don't have full 4g LTE in Milwaukee, only at the airport. Well I wake up this morning and my phone is rocking 4g LTE. I was very impressed while in Vegas with the speed and this made me excited for when it would be released here in Milwaukee later this year. I am one happy camper. I smile everytime I check and see the 4g LTE symble on the banner. I keep showing it to my wife and show her how fast the phone is. All she can say is "Dork". Well, I will take it. Hope this in not just a test I really want my 4g LTE to stay. :D

Yup, one of the perks of living in Vegas!

screenshot20110501at922.png

Upvote 0
Wives in general dont realize it dont take much to make us men happy. Do they not do the same to us with the purchase of a new pocket book or shoes?

Next time she says dork. Just look at her and say but I'm your dork and you married me. Make sure to duck imminently after saying it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones