• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root just rooted x10 and have some questions.

needscash

Lurker
Oct 7, 2010
Ok. So I just finished rooting my x10 and was looking at stuff to tale off aps and what not and people are saying just type sdb shell into comand prompt but well its saying adb is not a file path.
any help would be great just got the phone also though if anyone could tell me were i could upgrade to 2.1 would be awesome aswell i have the x10a if that helps but thanks in advanced and sorry for the horid spelling and grammer.

Ok. So I just finished rooting my x10 and was looking at stuff to tale off aps and what not and people are saying just type sdb shell into comand prompt but well its saying adb is not a file path.
any help would be great just got the phone also though if anyone could tell me were i could upgrade to 2.1 would be awesome aswell i have the x10a if that helps but thanks in advanced and sorry for the horid spelling and grammer.
Hi.

You need to install the Android SDK before you can use ADB. This GUIDE should help with getting started, and as the bootlooder hasn't been cracked yet, you'll have to wait for the upgrade.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones