• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

just to say hi

naughtydog

Lurker
Dec 20, 2009
may i just say, what a great forum !! been lurking here for a while now, am having a bit of a problem. currently i have two devices, a bold 9700 and a hero. the problem is i cant decide which is best. the bold does everything perfectly but is so boring and surgical. wereas the hero does everything almost as good and some things better and is so so pretty. any feedback would be much appreciated, i just keep going back to the hero, maybe thats trying to tell me somthing eh!!!:):)

may i just say, what a great forum !! been lurking here for a while now, am having a bit of a problem. currently i have two devices, a bold 9700 and a hero. the problem is i cant decide which is best. the bold does everything perfectly but is so boring and surgical. wereas the hero does everything almost as good and some things better and is so so pretty. any feedback would be much appreciated, i just keep going back to the hero, maybe thats trying to tell me somthing eh!!!:):)
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones