• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Just wanted to Say Hey!

DjSmooth

Nov 19, 2009
NYC
Hey everyone, Man I am so Luvin this Droid, for awhile now I've been a serious dedicated Blackberry user, Blackberry Bold was my Device of choice. I designed and sold Themes and everything. But lately I've been wanting more, my idea of the perfect blackberry was to be as fast as the Blackberry Bold, and have the OS of the Iphone 3gs, with a physical keyboard. So, when I finally saw what the Droid is and Does...Good by ATT.

So I went on a search for Droid Forums and landed here, I Luv this Droad cause its like having a Blackberry Bold 9700 & Iphone 3GS all wrapped up into one little neat and Sturdy Device (Droid), but its better and faster. Well, thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

Hey everyone, Man I am so Luvin this Droid, for awhile now I've been a serious dedicated Blackberry user, Blackberry Bold was my Device of choice. I designed and sold Themes and everything. But lately I've been wanting more, my idea of the perfect blackberry was to be as fast as the Blackberry Bold, and have the OS of the Iphone 3gs, with a physical keyboard. So, when I finally saw what the Droid is and Does...Good by ATT.

So I went on a search for Droid Forums and landed here, I Luv this Droad cause its like having a Blackberry Bold 9700 & Iphone 3GS all wrapped up into one little neat and Sturdy Device (Droid), but its better and faster. Well, thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones