• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Just wondering

sirron

Lurker
May 5, 2023
Just wondering if anyone knows which app this notification logo is for. It is from a pixel locked screen. I think the one on the left is messenger and the one on the right is LinkedIn, but what is this one in the middle? I need to know, thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230505-084826.png
    Screenshot_20230505-084826.png
    570.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Screenshot_20230504-215036.png
    Screenshot_20230504-215036.png
    819.8 KB · Views: 26
so we get this question every day. the problem is there are just too many apps to be able to identify just by the notification icon....unless it is something popular like facebook or youtube.

the easiest way is to look at the phones notification bar. but this is not your phone, so that is out of the question. why not just ask?

anyways, since there are too many apps out there, the best you are going to get from us are guesses. but who knows you might get lucky and someone here might be able to recognize it. but, i would not hold your breath for too long waiting for an answer.

Reactions: AugieTN
Upvote 0
so we get this question every day. the problem is there are just too many apps to be able to identify just by the notification icon....unless it is something popular like facebook or youtube.

the easiest way is to look at the phones notification bar. but this is not your phone, so that is out of the question. why not just ask?

anyways, since there are too many apps out there, the best you are going to get from us are guesses. but who knows you might get lucky and someone here might be able to recognize it. but, i would not hold your breath for too long waiting for an answer.
Yeah, just hoping someone recognized it

Reactions: AugieTN and ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones