• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

KAROSHI!! - I love my job!!!! :-D

M

Member243850

I absolutely love my job and loving my life!!!

Karoshi is the wonderful term in Japan for someone working themselves to death! :D

Ahh yes! - I love the Japanese! Such a special nation with beeeaaauuuutiful attention to detail ;)

I am an extremely fortunate person in life that I have an amazing "job" (CAREER! :D) and I am extremely happy in my career with only a handful of people being given such immense responsibility... it is extremely tough work supplying an entire country with the adequate amounts of petroleum to keep her happily running :)

I feel like there is nothing else in the world like authorising billions of dollars worth of technology! :D

So exhilarating - and ****ing insane!

I don't think there is anything else in the world I would rather be doing - I love the insane amounts of responsibility on my shoulders...

Sometimes I feel like I am going to insane from all the insane amounts of pressure - and believe a lot of people do - but sometimes tells me I just cannot get enough sometimes!

Even if I bitch slightly every now and then about how stressful it is - God knows I love getting my teeth kicked in! xD :D:D:D

LOL

I remember when I first started out my one engineer told me when he noticed me trying not to scream my lungs out - "How are diamonds made!?! THROUGH HEAT AND PRESSURE YOUNG MAN!!!!"

If you are addicted to work then share your obsession here :D

ALL MY HARD WORK HAS FINALLY PAID OFF!!!!!

WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH THE TOUGH GET GOING MAN!!!!!!

PUSH ON!!!!!!!

PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH PUSH PUUUUUSSSHHH!!!!!

I AM LOVING THIS LIFE!!!!!!!!!!! :--D

I'LL SHOW YOU!!!!!

ON A ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!

FEELING PUMPED!!!

KEEP ON ROLLIN BABY!!!!!

Reactions: lunatic59

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones