• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Keyboard shortcut that stores my email address?

I haven't heard of any keyboards that do that, but there are some really good copy-and-paste apps that will store whatever you cut/copy into the clipboard, and allow you to scroll through and paste from it. I doubt it's what you want, but it might be a good bridge until you find something better.

Upvote 0
there are some really good copy-and-paste apps that will store whatever you cut/copy into the clipboard, and allow you to scroll through and paste from it.

Like Clipper Plus, from which I use their ‘Snippets’ to provide emails, logins, account numbers, you name it. It was one of the first apps I bought and can’t imagine droiding without it.
Store repetitive pieces of text in Clipper as clippings and copy them whenever you need to.
Before you plunk down, try the free Clipper - Clipboard Manager.

Reactions: leeanne172
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones