• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help KIES not recognising my Galaxy Mini 2

Yeho

Lurker
Oct 2, 2012
Hi all,

I have a problem with my Samsung Galaxy Mini 2. I have installed the KIES application on my PC and each time I try to connect, KIES tries to connect to the phone. Then I get a message indicating that my phone is not recognised.

I would like to know if there's anyone having the same problem and if there is a solution for that.

PS : My phone has Android Gingerbread 2.3.6

Thanking you all for your replies. :)

Hi all,

I have a problem with my Samsung Galaxy Mini 2. I have installed the KIES application on my PC and each time I try to connect, KIES tries to connect to the phone. Then I get a message indicating that my phone is not recognised.

I would like to know if there's anyone having the same problem and if there is a solution for that.

PS : My phone has Android Gingerbread 2.3.6

Thanking you all for your replies. :)

The problem was solved by itself. One day I connected my phone and opened Kies. It connected correctly. It is now working fine.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones