• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

anna12345

Lurker
Oct 24, 2012
Dear all, I am brand-new to the tablet (Samsung tab) and I have downloaded Kindle app yesterday and it shows that my device has been registered with Amazon (at least the only option I am getting is to deregister it, thus assume it is registered). Amazon shows that the book has been sent to my device, however all I am getting on the app is the black screen (showing only a list of potential books (all books, archived books etc with zeros everywhere).
Can you please share some tips/ideas?
Thanks!

I downloaded some books from torrent just to try the app and copied the mobi files in the kindle folder on the internal memory and i got the books in kindle app.

Make sure you copy the books in kindle folder directly. The mobi files should not be in folders inside the kindle folder.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones