• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help kyocera c6530n and tracfone questions

corvairbob

Android Enthusiast
Jan 3, 2013
i have this phone and for the most part i leave it on, and the battery drain down even after i use the shut app. but tell me this last night i just turned it off and this morning the battery is dead! when i left it on the battery would drain some but it never went dead unless it was real low to begin with but it was 100% when i turned it off and now 0% so how can that be?

i also have a tracfone and i used to be able to just leave it on with the screen off but the phone on and it would hold a charge for weeks and in the last year something changed on that one to it goes dead in a day or two so on that one i just pull the battery because i use it maybe once a year. it is just for emergencies on the road. i wish i could just get days, i have like 5000 min and have to keep gatting days.

come on now you can't do better than that , it recharged it is new it holds a charge. there must be something going on here you must not have an answer so you say they die. of course they die but i did not say i could not get it to work now did i . i said i turned it off and when i went to turn it back on the battery was dead so somthing is still on to cause this. i was looking for a real answer. i have a tracfone and that one dies to unless i take it out of the phone. so when they are turned off they are not really turned off. so what may still be on that i can turn off if i do not need it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones