1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support kyocera c6530n and tracfone questions

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by corvairbob, Sep 17, 2016.

1. corvairbob

corvairbob Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2013
    i have this phone and for the most part i leave it on, and the battery drain down even after i use the shut app. but tell me this last night i just turned it off and this morning the battery is dead! when i left it on the battery would drain some but it never went dead unless it was real low to begin with but it was 100% when i turned it off and now 0% so how can that be?

i also have a tracfone and i used to be able to just leave it on with the screen off but the phone on and it would hold a charge for weeks and in the last year something changed on that one to it goes dead in a day or two so on that one i just pull the battery because i use it maybe once a year. it is just for emergencies on the road. i wish i could just get days, i have like 5000 min and have to keep gatting days.

Advertisement

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Android Expert

Jan 16, 2016
    Male
    Graphics Manager / Sales
    USA
    Batteries die...

3. corvairbob

corvairbob Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2013
    come on now you can't do better than that , it recharged it is new it holds a charge. there must be something going on here you must not have an answer so you say they die. of course they die but i did not say i could not get it to work now did i . i said i turned it off and when i went to turn it back on the battery was dead so somthing is still on to cause this. i was looking for a real answer. i have a tracfone and that one dies to unless i take it out of the phone. so when they are turned off they are not really turned off. so what may still be on that i can turn off if i do not need it.