• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help launcher pro reloads often

can someone explain why launcher pro reloads often on my phone? what i mean by reload is when im in a app or on the web and i return to the home screen it has to load up all the widgets and icons.

thanks

not sure but try rebooting your phone and see if that helps. if not see if you can clear cache from the launcher in the manage apps settings.

Upvote 0
I've noticed this too, it only happens occasionally though. There are some cache settings in LP - have you messed around with them?

Also, I think that Sense (rosie) is probably still running - I am going to move the apk to my SD card one night and see if that helps at all. If anyone knows for sure, feel free to let me know.

Upvote 0
I've noticed this too, it only happens occasionally though. There are some cache settings in LP - have you messed around with them?

Also, I think that Sense (rosie) is probably still running - I am going to move the apk to my SD card one night and see if that helps at all. If anyone knows for sure, feel free to let me know.

where are the cache settings in LP ?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones