• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root launcher pro

does anyone know exactly how to install the docs and icons once I pick the ones I want from Launcher Pro? I downloaded the dock I want and its sitting in my gallery to view. I dont know how to install it as my dock to use.

not sure in Launcher Pro I use Go Launcher. I just hit my menu key and choose themes not sure if Launcher give you the same options or not.

Reactions: 3VOcrack
Upvote 0
does anyone know exactly how to install the docs and icons once I pick the ones I want from Launcher Pro? I downloaded the dock I want and its sitting in my gallery to view. I dont know how to install it as my dock to use.

Hit Menu -> Preferences -> Appearance settings -> Dock background -> Custom -> and pick from your gallery

..atleast this is the way with launcherpro plus

Upvote 0
Hit Menu -> Preferences -> Appearance settings -> Dock background -> Custom -> and pick from your gallery

..atleast this is the way with launcherpro plus

Exactly.

Also if you want to change the icons of all of the home screen apps, when you long press on the home screen and select app you see a small picture off the app icon. click on the icon and you can choose from your gallery what icon you want to display.

I think the options you have with LP are the easiest way to "theme" your homescreen. You don't have to mess with framewrk files and such. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones