• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Gotta hand it to Light Flow - 100% customizable... nothing else even comes close!

It sure isn't customizable for me on my Razr Maxx. I am up to date on my OS and I wasn't rooted before but I am now if any of those things make a difference. Are you able to control the frequency of how fast the led lights up with Light Flow? I've tested (unrooted and rooted) out the free version and it won't change for me. No matter the frequency I change it to (slow, fast, very fast, constant, etc), it stays the same speed. Is the paid version different in that aspect also along with lighting up for more apps? I'm also having an issue where my individual contacts text color(purple) won't change from the every sms color(yellow). I haven't tested out any other options(missed call, mms) to see if those won't change either. Are they working for you on your razr? I miss my BerryBuzz!! Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks in advance

Upvote 0
It sure isn't customizable for me on my Razr Maxx. I am up to date on my OS and I wasn't rooted before but I am now if any of those things make a difference. Are you able to control the frequency of how fast the led lights up with Light Flow? I've tested (unrooted and rooted) out the free version and it won't change for me. No matter the frequency I change it to (slow, fast, very fast, constant, etc), it stays the same speed. Is the paid version different in that aspect also along with lighting up for more apps? I'm also having an issue where my individual contacts text color(purple) won't change from the every sms color(yellow). I haven't tested out any other options(missed call, mms) to see if those won't change either. Are they working for you on your razr? I miss my BerryBuzz!! Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks in advance

Have you set them and tried a reboot?

Upvote 0
Another vote for Light Flow. Also awesome because you can use it to set up ALL your notifications (minus the phone ringer) in one place. Meaning I can open the app and set all my sounds and LEDs at once without having to hunt down the location to set it in each app.

Make sure you turn OFF the sound notifications on the individual apps tho or youll get two sounds!

Upvote 0

Most motorola handsets dont support 'constant' led lighting ..only blinking.
My Motorola bionic doesnt. Not sure about razr. But 99.9% this is the issue.
Its not a fault of LIGHT FLOW but its a hardware issue. Rooted-Unrooted, Free-Paid, its just the same I think. Someone pls confirm this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones