• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Led Quit Working

I recently upgraded my Droid x because Verizon sent it out over the air so even though I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to upgrading.

My led use to blink green when I had a missed call, since the upgrade I have no led notification at all, it isnt in the notifications tabs or anywhere, so now I never know that I have missed a call.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you,

Sandy

Olbriar,

No such thing in my settings I have looked in the settings at the "Call Sounds Call Display and Call settings"

With all the hubbub about the Galaxy tab not having led notification I cannot believe that they would take the led notification away in the upgrade.

Thank you forthe welcome!!!

I love my droid X unfortunately I am technically challenged LOL

Sandy

Upvote 0
KevMueller,

I had to try that theory because I wasnt sure, so I called the droid x with another phone and the screen comes on so you can see who is calling. Then the screen stays on for about 20 seconds after you do not answer the call, then no LED. I do not always have the phone on ring I actually count on my LED.

Thank you

Sandy

Upvote 0
Reactions: NCTurner
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones