• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help LG Revolution Easytether Pro

I am new to forums so sorry if I don't follow everything right. I am working on my Dads phone which is a LG Revolution. He bought the Easytether Pro off of my recommendations (I have used it on both my Samsung Charge and Motorola RAZR Maxx). I have tried to get support from the developer but they don't seem to know there own product. They are just wanting to give me a refund but I have not found any other software that works as well as Easytether Pro and I would like to keep it the same as what I have since I can check screens out and other things if my Dad needs help. The problem is that my Dad can get connected and use the internet just fine for one time. Then when he disconnects (the way he is supposed to) it will not let him on the internet again until he shuts the phone off and leaves it off for 15 - 20 minutes. Then he can turn the phone on and it will connect. He said that there has to be an owl up in the task bar on top of the screen before it will let him connect. I do not know what that is because my phone does not show that, so I am assuming that it is something with and LG Revolution. The other thing is sometimes my Dad will shut his phone off and try and turn it back on in the afternoon but it will not connect, but he can always get on in the morning (he always shuts his phone off at night). Does anyone have any idea what is going on and what I might be able to do to get his phone to connect without shutting off the phone. My Dad is paying $30 a month for the mobile wifi and this could save him that $30, so I and he thank you in advance. If no one has anything to help, maybe you can give me some information on any other software that works as good as ET. Thanks again.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones