• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

LIA informant

This app, LIA?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lia.android.v2
'LIA enables field teams to sell better... '

Is it a company issued device you've got there? If so, it's something they've more than likely installed on it.

That is wat i thought it was. There is so much stuff on my phone that i dont have the time to figure out wat each one is so is there a fast n easy way to get the people that hacking my phone out n keep them out ??

Upvote 0
So... I travel. Alot. My neighbor stole my phone. The "other" neighbor gave me this phone because I was screwed. It's been screwy from day 1!! No apps show up in Google Play... NO way to delete or even FIND where the apps come from.. Or get updated or deleted! ODD. Constantly saying it has lost Wi-Fi when I pay her for a monthly plan of unlimited data. Shows two identical phones on every gmail, sign in screen etc. I think they're all in cahoots... Nothing else makes sense. I turn off location..its back on 10 mins later. Maps of everywhere I go. My place has been broken into 7 times but with a key I guess. Cuz evrythings moved or missing but nothing broken into. Ya... Somethings weird. More than them. Stalkers!! So this app wouldn't surprise me to be stalking app..

Upvote 0
I have LIA informant on my phone as well as multiple other apps that someone has programed on my phone. I dont know how to get this off? N something that will stop this from happening again.
I promise u no one is messing with ur phone this comes factory installed... A way to know if something was put on ur phone by someone or if it come already on the phone is go into APP settings go to the app in question if its something someone put on ur phone u can uninstall it but if its a factory app that comes with the phone u can only disable the app... For proof of this go into app settings n look at something like ur calculator app that comes with the phone n u will see u can disable or force stop then go n look at a app u have put on the phone n it will show that u can uninstall or force stop... No one put this on ur phone...

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
So... I travel. Alot. My neighbor stole my phone. The "other" neighbor gave me this phone because I was screwed. It's been screwy from day 1!! No apps show up in Google Play... NO way to delete or even FIND where the apps come from.. Or get updated or deleted! ODD. Constantly saying it has lost Wi-Fi when I pay her for a monthly plan of unlimited data. Shows two identical phones on every gmail, sign in screen etc. I think they're all in cahoots... Nothing else makes sense. I turn off location..its back on 10 mins later. Maps of everywhere I go. My place has been broken into 7 times but with a key I guess. Cuz evrythings moved or missing but nothing broken into. Ya... Somethings weird. More than them. Stalkers!! So this app wouldn't surprise me to be stalking app..
It's 100% no anything at all.. I'm a white hat hacker (google meaning) its not spy wear of any kind.. it comes factory on all phones of this model that y u don't have the choice to uninstall the app... If u look at a app u know came already on the phone like calculator u will see its the same.. then look at a app that u put on the things if it was a app someone or u put on the phone u would have have the choice to uninstall or force stop instead of disable or force stop

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
And I'm just as 100% certain that LIA informant is an LG app, having to do with SMS.
Hi. You seem to know quite a bit of good info. I have LG device and I am pretty sure I am being spied on by someone close using a Kindle fire 10 . Is it possible that some of the bloatware has been modified? My new and unasked for "FM radio" has full access requests and app keep popping up I do not want. What can I do?
I cannot afford good protection right now. But found some good apps to check and look at my systems files... I'm trying to find out how to root this thing but no luck yet. Any advice my friend?
-Depcock

Also, I found unusual shit in their phone like a bunch of Db files and stuff I sent myself vscreenshots of his systems menu etc. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have the same thing going on my phone. Everything on the surface looks ligit but make no mistake about it your phones are compromised. What my wife has done is change the build on my phone and has installed some type of enterprise app that allows her trough some policy crap to have access to just about everything on my device remotely.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones