• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root lock screen ports?

godfeast

Sep 28, 2012
Florida
Im on to the next thing I want to fix on my phone and the kitchen doesnt really have it.

Searching like a demon too. lol

Does anyone know of a working sence/ics/honeycomb lock screen port for gb?

Basically anything that has a circle you pull away from or around and not a slide bar.

Yeah, monster 5.3 pretty much has it square on as far as my needs go.

I didnt like the phone and fixed it, and adding holo launcher took care of pretty much everything else but the lock screen.

I did try a rom here that had a real sweet lock screen - basically a circle in the center and you could swipe anywhere on the screen to unlock it ( cant remember the rom ).

I installed holo locker and its an ok stop-gap measure (ty for the referral) but I'd really like to get a replacement apk or such.

Im searching over at the dev forums on xda, but its not looking good - im surprised with how some parts of the rom are so hard to alter considering.

Thanks for the replies.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones