• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Lock Screen Wallpaper LG F60

Alpooo

Lurker
Mar 9, 2015
Howdy,

So as the tittle says, I cant change my lockscreen wallpaper on my LG F60. Under settings/Device/Lockscreen/Wallpaper i only get to choose from the ones that came with the phone. When I try the other path by going to the picture directly and sellicting it there, I cant set it as lockscreen wallpaper, only as Home Screen wallpaper by holding my finger on it and releasing it, than a white box appears, if I tap it for a split second I can read that it says "Set Wallpaper". Than I go back to my Homescreen its done, but not on my lockscreen. The odd thing I noticed is that I dont have a "Gallery" app per se; when I sellect a picture my whole screen becomes the picture, I cant go "forward" or "backwards" to the next picture. A real life friend of mine changed my lockscreen months ago and I remember clearly that he did it by simply going to the picture, and on the top right corner he could choose to set it as wallpaper but I cant find that option anymore.

Thanks in advance

PS: This is a repost of a thread I made at the Android Lounge\ Android Question section, after that I figured I 'target my audience' a bit more specifically

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones