• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lollipop is officially here!

What a co-incidence I was on sammobile yesterday for another reason and spotted lollipop ROMs.

I live in the UK and was a little bit miffed that those on Vodafone are getting the update officially before those with unbranded/SIM-free phones. I am begging to wonder exactly what sammobile mean in their country list, i.e. is it the target country or just where they picked the ROM up from. Anyway after some research I thought I'd try the one that does not have any carrier name against Poland as, from what I have read, this should actually be the "Open Europe" version. It works for me but that is obviously not a recommendation that you try it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Screenshot_2015-04-08-08-25-05.png
Can anyone please tell me how I change this God awful orange colour to something better please, I'm using a samsung galaxy s4.

Upvote 0
You have very limited options. The colours are awful even with the options.

You need to enable the developer menu in settings :

Menu>settings>General>About device and tap "build number" until the message "you are a developer" appears. Go back (with the back arrow - right soft key) to general and a new option, "developer options" is there. Open this and scroll down to "Simulate color space" tap on this to get five options, all are pretty "meh!" though :

Screenshot_2015-04-10-22-52-46.png

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones