• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Looking for a charging dock cradle (best both functionally AND aesthetically)!

dvdqnoc

Android Enthusiast
Sep 7, 2009
Does anyone have or know of a good charging dock that is both functionally AND aesthetically good? I've seen plenty on eBay and random accessory sites, but most of them are very square/blocky and very unnattractive.

I've also heard that the MyTouch 3G dock works, but doesnt fit perfectly so I'd like to stay away from that.

So if anyone knows of any good looking and well working docks, please let me know. If possible, I'd appreciate pictures of yours (if you own it) along with the price and (of course) link.

Thanks!

I purchased a charging dock/ cradle from ebay complete with spare 1600 battery, 3 screen protectors and a stylus, Reason I wanted the dock? to make my desire hd a funtional bedside clock/alarm, however, after charging for say 30 to 40 minutes the dhd comes alive with a life of its own, randomly going through programms, clicking and pressing the letter pad, changing settings and even composing a draft email!!! Erm have I got a haunted cradle/dock or is it doing something naughty with my phone?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones