• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for a new phone and questions about HTC car chargers

got-rice

Lurker
Nov 23, 2010
Hi there...noob here.

Deciding between a BB and an Android phone for my next phone, and to sign away my next two years of life as well. Looking at AT&T first because it's the cheapest, as Verizon and Sprint are out of my budget as far as plans go even though they give the most for data plans.

Just would like to know which Androids are the best phones on the market now. I was leaning towards the HTC Aria (still 2.1), but sometimes I still think the Blackberry is better for my needs at this time.

Also, I owe my friend a car charger for his G1 (HTC Dream), and was looking on the Bay for OEM chargers. So many of them, like the one below, but the prices are so cheap, and I hear of fake OEM accessories on eBay and other places. Would like some guidance.

Car Charger For Google Nexus One HTC HD 2 Desire G6 G7 - eBay (item 300474139733 end time Nov-27-10 12:05:22 PST)

Thanks in advance, and hope to get a new phone real soon. :)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones