• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Loss of connection

Doc99

Jun 7, 2010
It has happened several times. Just traded up to the Gear2, all is working great however several times since my purchase the connection between the watch and my Note 3 has been lost. It's not a distance issue as the devices are within three-four feet of each. Rebooted both and still occasionally this still happens.
ANYONE ELSE?

It has happened several times. Just traded up to the Gear2, all is working great however several times since my purchase the connection between the watch and my Note 3 has been lost. It's not a distance issue as the devices are within three-four feet of each. Rebooted both and still occasionally this still happens.
ANYONE ELSE?

nope....mine works fine. i'll get that when i walk away from a good distance.

i wonder if the warranty will cover this.....does it happen often?

Upvote 0
well if you want to truly customize your watch with different clock faces then you will need the watchstyler app. what is cool is that some of the devs from xda have figured out a way to customize the clocks. you can find their site here:GearFaces | Let's Face it, you want it!

there are some pretty cool clocks out there.

i'm looking thru them now and i might create a new thread about this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones