• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Lost my EVO, any suggestions?

Where's My Droid can turn on the GPS remotely for you, and if you happen to lose it in the house it can even ring it to locate it...

There was a post too where you can link your phone's GPS location to your gmail, kinda like phone lojack... Gotta see if I can dig that up...

I would probably just bite the dust if I lost my phone and use my old one till EVO 2 is out LOL... Does insurance cover lost phones? Cause $100 for a new one isn't that bad if they did...

Reactions: mms1946
Upvote 0
Thanks for the suggestions. I am not sure about insurance. I am going to activate my old blackberry and cross my fingers that somehow it shows up. Anyone know if insurance covers a lost phone?

Definitely need to check out mobile defense. Although my evo never got me more than 6 hours of battery life so it is probably useless when the phone goes dead so quickly

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones