• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help make it not boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want to commit fraud AND you want to make us your accomplices? Gee thanks! You do realize that when you do what you want to do, we all in some small way pay for it? I'm not going to preach ethics to you, but I do think even asking your question in this type of forum is in very bad taste!
Agree 100%. This is why insurance rates go up on the phone insurance. People who take care of their phones get penalized for the irresponsible actions of others. :mad::mad::mad:

Upvote 0
anyone know how to brick the moment. make it not boot? I want to do this because mine is very scratched and Ive dropped it a few times. they wont replace it because its physical damage but I know if it wont boot they will. any help? lol i knwo its twisted but it works. did it with my touch pro and touch pro 2 it was easy to get it to not boot.
You damaged the phone, you need to own up to the results.

I take great care of my phones. I didn't even remove the plastic backing from the phone until I got my Phantom Skinz. I also immediately put on a lanyard, generic screen protector cut to shape the day I got my phone. I also put my phone into a case.

I'm shocked people who don't take care of their phones think Sprint is just going to give them a new phone whenever they want it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones