• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Market & Music 3.0

Hang on...i think it jacked up my sd card. I rebooted phone and it wouldnt read my sd. Had to put the card in a reader and format it on my computer. Lost everything that was on it - OOPS :p. Im assuming it was market update that did it since nothing else was done to my phone since.

EDIT: I finally got everything restored on my sd card, im not really willing to attempt this again at the moment. I will wait for others to test it out. Like i said, after i rebooted my sd card wouldnt read, it could have been something else since I had just run cache cleaner, but it seems too much of a coincidence that it happened right after installing this. Has it worked for other people??

Upvote 0
Hang on...i think it jacked up my sd card. I rebooted phone and it wouldnt read my sd. Had to put the card in a reader and format it on my computer. Lost everything that was on it - OOPS :p. Im assuming it was market update that did it since nothing else was done to my phone since.

EDIT: I finally got everything restored on my sd card, im not really willing to attempt this again at the moment. I will wait for others to test it out. Like i said, after i rebooted my sd card wouldnt read, it could have been something else since I had just run cache cleaner, but it seems too much of a coincidence that it happened right after installing this. Has it worked for other people??

I've been running the new version of Android market for the past day and haven't had any problems so far with any SD card issues. I'm actually thinking about going back to the older version though because the new one is way too cluttered with movie rental and book advertisements.

Upvote 0
I'm running both and i have no issues. I wouldn't post something that would cause issues. Note don't think u really need to use cachecleaner that often. It can and will cause more problems than it says it would fix. I suggest u read up on how the android operating system works.

Dont use cachecleaner regularly. It just by chance did an autorun at that particular time...

Reinstalled market, its workin fine....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones